Share Your Thoughts About Our Cadillac Cars and Parts
I do this after my full-time job as an aircraft mechanic. I work during the day, and I try to get to your parts requests as soon as possible. I always will let you know what’s going on with your order.
2891 E. Sahuarita rd.
(520) 401-6369 (Cell)
Please, no late-night calls past 7PM PST.
Get a Price Quote and Shipping Quote
- Please email me at email@example.com
- Please include part inquirer in the title of the email, so I know it’s not junk mail.
- Include in the body of the email, what year car you have, and the body style. There is a difference between a Coupe and a Coupe DeVille. Not all Coupes are Coupe DeVilles. Also, include what the part is. Have you looked at the Parts ID tab?
- To get a good shipping quote, I will need to know where you live. If in the states, your zip code will work. If outside the country, the country and providence.
- Parts quotes are only good for five days. This is so I can offer parts to anyone who inquires. After you receive a shipping quote, I will hold the part for five days.
- Shipping quotes will be good for five days only. UPS and FedEx change their shipping prices according to the prices of fuel. After five days, please recontact me to see if the shipping quote has changed.
- I always return emails, so if you have not heard from me within two days, shoot me another email. Sometimes, when I reply to an email sent through my web page, I get a returned email, as the address is unknown. Send me an email from your email account, so a reply will be instant.
- I do not have a business phone, so email traffic is the best way to reach me.